Monday, August 4, 2008

My experience of being a UiTMT student for approximately one month.

My experience of being a UiTMT student is a wonderful time that I have been. For the first time I live at my campus I can’t except the environment. Their toilet makes me want to go home and also their food. I already miss my mother dishes. Besides that, I got many friends. Now my time too pack, and every day I felt tired because I walked too far from my hostel to my class. In a nutshell, I like studying at UiTMT and I got many experience.

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

You're supposed to write something abour yourself for your first post. Where's it?
.................
This is a campus life dear. You have to bear with all of those things. I bet it will make you become more independent in the future. As time goes by, I'm sure you'll find living in Dungun is such a valueable moment that even money can't buy it.